Followers

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Something Beginning with 'D' - CD Sunday DT

Today my CD Sunday DT card is for my Grand-daughter Ivy's birthday, my 'D' for the theme is decoupage, I've used image and papers from Popcorn Bear - Birthday CD.  the hearts and heart corner and border punch set were from a Martha Stewart punch, sadly the border punch gave up and stopped punching after I had punched a couple of borders, very unusual for an MS punch, unfortunately I can't remember where I got it from. The little hearts scattered around were the offcuts from the main punch. I also used some clear glaze on the balloons, ribbon and 'happy birthday' are from my stash.

3 comments:

Beryl said...

This is lovely Wendy. I'm sure your grand daughter will love it.
Beryl xx

sue-b said...

Great card Wendy, love all the little hearts being used from the love border punch.
sue-b xx

Wynn said...

Love the teddy Wendy.....always a favourite. Haven't done any decoupage for ages.....must give it a go again as it's always effective. Hugs Wynn xx