Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

JIC #12 A Christmas Card

Wow, Wow, Wow.  An interesting week, firstly I got selected onto the DT over at Just Inspirational Challenges and then I won another challenge yesterday with my entry Diamond/Star Shaped Easel Card, my first win, woohooo.

Anyway, this is my first DT card for Just Inspirational Challenges  I think I must have "stage fright" or something as I don't think it's one of my best, sorry, will do better next time.   I've had these Penguins from Joanna Sheens' Jane Netley Mayhew CD in mind for a Christmas card for ages, I didn't feel I wanted to put any other colours with them, so stuck with the black/white/silver theme. The embossed base card I bought from Create and Craft a while back.

3 comments:

meg said...

Congratulations on joining the design team at Just Inspirational Challenges, I love the colours on your card .

Pam Leng said...

Beautiful card Wendy. Congratulations on your first DT post I am sure it won't be the last.

Pam x

Linda said...

I Love it Wendy!! You`re too critical. well done on being chosen for the DT x
Will have to have a look and see if there is one of mine I`ve just done that i can enter into the challenge