Followers

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Need for Speed - CD Sunday DT

Morning all, well it's Sunday again and time for a new challenge over at CD Sunday, this week the theme is 'Need for Speed'.  Another quick and easy card from me, as i'm still not so good.  My image is from Online Digital supplier Simply Sumara, the BP from Ooh-La-La's Boys to Men CD, the die cut cogs are from Spellbinders with the addition of some card candy. Although it doesn't show well in the piccy I also Sakura Glitter pens to highlight the highlight and the scew head images.

Hope to see you joining us at CD Sunday with your 'Speed' themed creations.


3 comments:

starcyl said...

Great male card Wendy and hopefully you have now turned a corner and will be back to feeling a lot better soon.
Jenny xx

Christine said...

Super card Wendy, I have a few digital images from Simply Sumara, they have some good designs. Love the screws they are sparkly.
Hope you are feeling better.
Hugs xx

Beryl said...

Super image Wendy and I love those cogs. Got those dies myself and don't use them half enough.
Beryl xx