Followers

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Allsorts - CD Sunday DT

Back after my short absence, first thing I've made for a while, still not feeling so good and can only do a little bit now and again.  Hopefully I will back to relative normality soon.


It's first Sunday of the month and time for a sponsored challenge over at CD Sunday, with the theme of Allsorts this time our sponsor is FunkyHand.  Each of the DT had a different CD to play with, I had 'Craft the Year Away' and decided to make a Memory Book for piccy's of our cat who we recently lost to cancer, I haven't managed to put the photo's in it yet, but that will happen soon.  I loved how easy it was to select the pages I needed and so easy to put together.

Hope to see your entry soon, don't forget to pop over to my teamies blogs and see what they've been up to.

11 comments:

Jocelyn said...

A lovely word book Wendy and very special. I hope you are feeling better soon.
Jocelyn x

Anice said...

So sorry to hear about the loss of your cat :( Thank you for making such a wonderful wordbook with our Funky Hand CD Craft The Year Away. It will make a great keepsake.
Anice x (Funky Hand)

sue-b said...

Beautiful Wendy, love the colours and papers you have used and once you add your lovely photos of Sweep you have a beautiful memory book.
sue-b xx

Christine said...

A beautiful memory book to keep your photo's of Sweep. I hope you start to feel better soon, we have missed you.
Hugs xx

starcyl said...

You've made a lovely book to fill with images of your old friend Sweep.
I hope you are soon on the road to being fully recovered, as Christine says we do miss you.
Jenny xx

Beryl said...

It's a lovely word book Wendy and a great way to remember Sweep. Good luck with putting the photos in. I lost Pickle over a year ago and still can't bear to have her framed photo on the shelf - as I had done for the previous 6 years or so.
Beryl xx

Debbie said...

What a really special way to keep happy memories of your cat.So sorry for your loss.Great fresh colours too.Thanks for joining in with us over at the Get Funky challenge.Good luck.Get well soon.Hugs Debbie x

Cazro said...

So sorry you haven't been feeling so good. A lovely idea for your book to be as a memory book for Sweep. Hope your feeling better soon. Caz

Jackie said...

I love your word book. Thanks for taking part in the Get Funky! challenge this month.

Loopylou. said...

I was so sorry to read about sweep hun, we lost our dog holly a couple of weeks ago and the pain is still immense so sending you huge hugs.
I love the bright and cheery colours on sweeps memory book
Thank you so much for getting funky with us this month
hugs Lou xxx

Allison said...

lovely word book
thanks for joining us at Get Funky this month
AllisonX