Sunday, April 6, 2014

Something Beginning with 'D' - CD Sunday DT

Today my CD Sunday DT card is for my Grand-daughter Ivy's birthday, my 'D' for the theme is decoupage, I've used image and papers from Popcorn Bear - Birthday CD.  the hearts and heart corner and border punch set were from a Martha Stewart punch, sadly the border punch gave up and stopped punching after I had punched a couple of borders, very unusual for an MS punch, unfortunately I can't remember where I got it from. The little hearts scattered around were the offcuts from the main punch. I also used some clear glaze on the balloons, ribbon and 'happy birthday' are from my stash.


Beryl said...

This is lovely Wendy. I'm sure your grand daughter will love it.
Beryl xx

sue-b said...

Great card Wendy, love all the little hearts being used from the love border punch.
sue-b xx

Wynn Walton said...

Love the teddy Wendy.....always a favourite. Haven't done any decoupage for ages.....must give it a go again as it's always effective. Hugs Wynn xx