Followers

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Art Nouveau - CD Sunday Dt



Morning all,  It's the first challenge of the new year over at CD Sunday, as it's also the first challenge of the month it's also a sponsored one, this time we have Peerless Designs as our generous sponsor and the prize is their Floral Jewels CD. The DT were given various images and papers to play with, I hope you like my little creation, it's not a great picture their is some pale lemon gingham ribbon down the right hand side and pale lemon BP behind the main image, I'll have to put it down to the awful light at moment, makes it so hard to get a decent picture of the lighter colours.  

Challenges:

2 comments:

Beryl said...

I think a tall card suits this image perfectly. Love what you've done with it. I think we are all having problems getting enough light to take a decent photo at the moment.
Beryl xx

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful colouring. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Lady Anne’s Paper Crafts DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}