Followers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mixed Bouquet - CD Sunday DT

Morning, it's Sunday again already, it's still really hot (22c) at 4am here, cannot sleep as it's so sticky, I have the bedroom windows wide open.  

Still struggling with my mojo, just wish it would hurry up and return from it's vacation.

The theme at CD Sunday this week is Mixed Bouquet, I hope you like my card, the image and papers are from Pam West Vol 2.  by Joanna Sheen.  I also used:  Centura Pearl Card for base, Red Card from Stash,  MS punch, card candi, Sakura Glitter glaze pens, and promarkers.

Challenges:

5 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Wendy Hun your card is gorgeous,

Julie xx

Dawn said...

Cool card Wendy! Thanks for sharing at My Grafico!
Good luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Vixykins said...

Lovely card Wendy, love the barrow x Thank You for playing at Bearly Mine x

Laurence said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, made mine yesterday as it was too warm to do anything else....(40°)
Hugs,
Laurence xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at BMC…..

Hugs
Judith