Followers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Colour Blue - Gingerloft DT

Hello there, well at last I am beginning to feel slightly better, although still feeling yucky and dizzy if I try to move too quickly, not that I ever do that with the state of my body, being stuck in my bed meant I had time to sort through my Stamps and file them properly, same with my dies too and I 've done loads of colouring for my next few weeks DT cards, so not a complete waste of time.

Enough of all that, it's time for another challenge over at Gingerloft , this time the theme is the colour blue, I used Guitarboy image availbale from Gingerloft Designs, I coloured him with promarkers, layered him onto my favourite linen effect mirri, and then onto a backing paper from my stash, I can't remember what CD I printed it from, both layers were edged with an MS punch.

Challenges:
Catch the Bug Anything goes
stamp something challenges. Use a Digi
digis with attitude Anything goes
creatalicious challenges Two Tone
the sisterhood of crafters  male card
ces challenges.  children
aud sentiments challenge for a child
creative card crew. for a child
I did it creations  anything goes

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
wow this is sweet, this is an amazing card.

Thanks, for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.
**Karla

Claire said...

Such a cute card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Digi's With Attitude! and good luck
Claire xx

CraftyC said...

A lovely card.Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES CHallenge!
Clairexx

Debra said...

Great male inspired card and the papers are awesome!

Thank you for joining us at the Digi's With Attitude! Anything Goes Challenge this week. We hope to see you again at the next challenge and good luck!

Debra
Digi's With Attitude! Design Team

Bec said...

beautiful card!!! thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges..

Audrey said...

What a great card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Jeanette said...

Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations this week.

uksharon said...

Great card for a teen
Thanks for joining us at CCCC this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card for a boy love the image and colours they look cool, thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Janne said...

Nice card! Lovely colourcombo♥
Thanks for joining us at the creatalicious challenges♥
♥♥Janne♥♥

Jackie said...

This is so much fun! Great job! Thank you for playing along with us this week at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog! I hope to see you play along with us again soon!

Unknown said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better..what a fabby card hun.. Thanks for playing at CES xxx