Followers

Sunday, November 24, 2013

F Is For ?

Well in my case F is for ?   Furry Friends, that's our theme over at CD Sunday this week, it's going to be a very brief post today as I am using a different computer, my laptop had a hissy fit a couple of days ago and I'm in the process of re-installing everything.

I used images and papers for this little set from Faithful Friends CD by Ooh-La-La, with the addition of a punched border into Linen effect mirri, ribbon, and dew drops.

Don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog and see what all my teamies have been up to.

5 comments:

Beryl said...

Super card Wendy. Who wouldn't want a lovely pooch like that as a companion.
Beryl xx

Christine said...

Lovely card Wendy, super image. Your punched borders are perfect for the design. Hope you get your computer sorted soon.
Hugs xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love your faithful friends card Wendy, it's lovely that it's got a bookmark with it too.

Sue x

Marina said...

Great shaped card and lovely matching bookmark. Marina

sue-b said...

Lovely card Wendy, great shape and layout, really like the lattice papers.
sue.b xx