Followers

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Thank You - CD Sunday DT

Good morning, I'm hoping for a sunny day today, well it's forecast, so we will see what the day brings

This week at CD Sunday our theme is 'Thank You'  this was a good opportunity to use some of  my new dies, from Rob Addams and also his Stretch Cards CD, for my butterflies and dragon flies I used various Memory Box and Marianne dies and a couple I cut on my Craft Robo a while ago. The 'thank you' is also a die I got from Joanna Sheen

10 comments:

Christine said...

This is gorgeous Wendy and you are tempting me into getting one of these CD's. Love your design and the butterflies are fabulous.
Hope the sun is shining with you, it is here in Spain.
Christine xx

sue-b said...

This is a little work of art Wendy, so lovely, you have put your dies to good use with this little stunner.
sue-b xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous thank you card Wendy, I love all the trellis and butterflies.

Sue T x

Beryl said...

It's beautiful Wendy. Love the lattice work die cutting especially.
Beryl xx

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Wendy, fabulous design and lots of lovely details.
Pauline
x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card and gorgeous layout, I love butterflies and this card has it all
Margaret

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwww this looks so beautiful Wendy an amazing card fold and design
hugs
lorraine x

Carol said...

I just love the look of this Wendy. Amazing.
Carol
xx

Michelle J M said...

I love the shape of this card and the super trellis effect. Beautiful! Michelle x

cotnob said...

Hi Wendy, just popping by to say thank you so much for the lovely Birthday card - it's beautiful and very much appreciated.
Many thanks.
Pauline
x