Followers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Gardening Gems - Purple Crazy

Not sure where the time is going, I cannot believe we are almost at the end of April. So another forthnight gone and it's time for a new challenge over at My Time To Craft,  this time we have the them of Gardening Gems, so that gives you quite a bit of scope. My image and paper is from Pam West 2 by Joanna Sheen, with some card from my stash for layering, I used an MS border punch for the edges, silver card candi and finally a silver  'congratulations' senti.

Challenges:

1 comment:

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Wendy, Great card and so different. I love the color combination. Thank you for playing in our April Anything Goes challenge on Art With No Boundaries. I hope you will will come play with us again.
:) Chris / CS Designs