Followers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring flower

This Hydrangea was a freebie digi image last week over at DZ Doodles, so thought I would post the card I made with it.  I coloured it with Promarkers, cut it with my spellbinder die, layered on to some silver mirri which I had embossed, the base card is Centura Pearl cut around the edges with an MS punch , all finished off with some purple ribbon and pearls.

Challenges:

DZ Doodles- use this image
i love promarkers Emboss it
tuesday throwdown Florals
Creative Stamp Friend Spring
house of gilli Ribbon and Pearls
paper playtime Anything Goes
pink gem challenge  Not square
sparkles forum Spring

12 comments:

Christine said...

Gorgeous Wendy, fab colouring and I love the composition. Hope you applied to be a GDT.
Hugs xxx

Gram's Treasures said...

Such a lovely card. Love all the shapes and the embossing. You've really showcased the image. Thanks for joining us this week at DZ Doodles, and hopefully we'll see you again next time!
Joyce xx

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, love the image, so pretty.

Thanks for joining us at SFC, good lcuk.

Huggies Angel

Jane said...

Beautiful Wendy xx

Christine said...

Ohhh gorgeous colours love your flower & punch work..great take on the chall...
thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a chall

smiles Christine xx

Lorraine said...

Oh, that's a very pretty card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

katesacraftybugger said...

very pretty card , lovely blog design too I have that Serif program but would nt have a clue how to design my blog with it !- Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.Kate

Dazie said...

Really pretty!

Thanks so much for joining the sparkles girls this fortnight over at Sparkles forum challenges!
Dazie
x

Julie said...

A fab card. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie W x

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Thanks for entering in our challenge at the House of Gilli.

Crafting Gill said...

this is very pretty thanks for joining FSC good luck
Gill xx