Followers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Holly Christmas Card

I promised myself I would try and make Christmas cards throughout the year this year, there several christmas card challenges in blogland, so entering the challenges helps to keep me going.  I'm also going to try and keep them a little simpler this year, I sort of carried away into some quite heavy and large cards last year, as I send most of my cards abroad this turns out to be quite costly. This one folds into a DL size, is on a Centura Pearl card, images and papers are from a Joanna Sheen CD, edges are punched with a dotty Martha Stewart punch. 
Challenges:
abc christmas anything christmas
bah-humbug-christmas   holly and/or fairies
aud sentiments   two word sentiment
christmas card challenges
christmas cards all year round  anything goes
crafty hazel nuts christmas challenge. recycle something (ribbon)
dcd christmas club Punch out your sentiment
Winter wonderland christmas  go dotty (dotty punched border)

14 comments:

starcyl said...

I like this one Wendy, I see you have had the same thought as me re the size of cards this year.
Jenny x

Max said...

Hi Wendy - lovely to see you back at Bah! Humbug! again. Hopefully we can help you achieve your goal making Christmas cards throughout the year and you've got off to a great start with this beauty. Really like the punched edges and the cute images. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug! and good luck in the prize draw.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Hazel said...

This is a very classy card - love it. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 2 - hope to see you again soon. x

StephC said...

Very pretty card! I like the size, very non-traditional. Well done!

Annie said...

This is just gorgeous - beautiful images presented perfectly - a real winner.
Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at Bah! Humbug! and good luck in the draw.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Karen said...

Very nice Wendy, this is so traditional, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx

downrightcrafty said...

oh gorgeous creation and lots of dots thank you so much for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx

Audrey said...

What a lovely christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

chrissy xx said...

It's Gorgeous. LOve your colours. Thank you sooo much for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
Chrissyxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! I do love Holly!
Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge! hope you continue to play throughout the year too! hugs Samantha :0)

Trisha said...

A great creation- your card has a vintage feel to it! Thanks for joining us at DCD's Christmas Challenge! xox Trisha

Lynsey said...

This is such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining in the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

Shaela said...

this is beautiful! I'm with you on the "simpler" side this year, haha. thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week. :)

Delphine said...

Beautiful card, Wendy! Gorgeous images and papers and I love the layout! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx