Followers

Friday, September 3, 2010

A stitch in time - DT

It's time for challenge No. 10 over at Just Inspirational I've used this weeks freebie digi downloads from Bugaboo Stamps , coloured with promarkers, and added glitter for the threads, mounted her on to a cuttlebug embossed background, and a frame and the butterflies were cut on my robo. The base of the easel has an embossed button strip, ribbon with pins in it to continue the sewing theme. Lastly I made a sentiment on my PC using a safety pin font.

DT Call
I would love to be selected onto the DT, I like entering challenges and it would be great to be able to contribute and inspire people into this up and coming newer challenge. I like to try and create with different shapes, folds and depth to my cards, preferring clean lines as opposed to distressed edges.

3 comments:

Purple Crazy said...

Really must take more care when taking piccy's of easel cards, can't crop the piccy so close, it's lemonade and lime in that glass

Heike said...

What a brilliant card! Love it. x

Beebeebabs said...

Soooo cute thanks for sharing!!!