Followers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Art Deco for one of our Daughters

Just the excuses I needed to make an Art Deco Card from CD's by Debbi Moore.

One of daughters favourite colours are red and black and Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week is Art Deco, I also enjoyed making the pop-up inside for the card, the first time I've made a pop-up.

Recipe:
Images and Pop-up from Glitter & Glitz by Debbi Moore
Linen effect red mirri and gold mirri card
Red glitter card,
gems and ribbon from stash.

I must say a big thank you to my OH George who made me my handy little bow shaper from some wooden dowels and a small block of wood he had in the garage. Very handy and easy to use.

2 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Absolutely fabulous Wendy gorgeous colours. Love the pop up inside very clever.
Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia also purple crzy xx

Anne said...

Stunning card Wendy love it
Anne xx