Followers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

House Mouse - Christmas Candy House

I wish I knew what day it is, I missed one of the challenges I made this for by a day Duh !!, But is is actually still in time for some others I planned on, and it's another Christmas Card off the list, so can't be bad, I do really love House Mouse, but they are such whatsits to cut out, much like Popcorn bear another favourite of mine, why do I like ones that are difficult to cut out ?  I wanted to keep this one relatively simple as the decoupage has a lot dimension and does not need too much added to it.
I used House Mouse for this and added some Sakura Clear Star sparkle to the frosting bits on the house roof, windows, door and tube of frosting to make it sparkle, did some matting and layering for the base of the easel, all the card, ribbon and stars are from my stash, you know how it is.

I am entering this into:
Totally Gorguss - Christmas in August
Winter Wonderland - All I want for Christmas  - is some yummy candy
Wild Orchid - Make it Sparkle
Rainbow lady's - Sparkle & Shine
Creative Inspirations -  Christmas in August
Cute and Girly -  Animal Antics
Crafty Cardmakers - Glitter & Sparkle

7 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

This is lovely too Wendy. Don't know Clear sparkle but it looks good. Nice image too. Thanks sfor sparkling this week Love Cynthia x

downrightcrafty said...

A Beautiful card and I adore House Mouse stamps too, although I am not sure as to what it is you want for Xmas I am assuming it is the little house. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Winter Wonderland and hope to see you back on Friday for the next challenge
Hugs kate xx

Purple Crazy said...

what could be nicer than a candy house, yummy

Ann said...

This is just gorgeous Wendy - I love House mouse too.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Debs said...

awww..this is so sweet :0)...thanks for joining us at BTC&G...Debs x

Cor* said...

Great Easle card! Love that cute image. Colors are fab. Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations for our Christmas Challenge again.

Phred said...

A really fab card. SO lovely

Glad you joined us at Crafty Cardmakers

Lv toria